Views: 508 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-02 Origin: Site
Although the strong light flashlight is made of sturdy material and powerful, it is known as explosion-proof, waterproof, anti-fall and anti-rolling, but even such a powerful flashlight has its fragile side. That is, the rubber ring part of the entire flashlight is prone to aging. A simple maintenance is required every two years or so to achieve the goal of a life span of more than 10 years. The simple maintenance is introduced below.
Simple maintenance steps for bright flashlight:
1. When using a strong flashlight, choose according to the voltage and battery requirements of the flashlight. Don't use it indiscriminately to prevent burnout of the circuit board. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time.
2. In use, turn off the flashlight when the brightness of the strong flashlight changes significantly to prevent over-discharge of the battery.
3. Tips for heat dissipation. During the use of the torch, it is necessary to maintain heat dissipation. Holding the torch tightly with your hand is a better way to dissipate heat. When the torch is turned on, it should be dissipated or turned off in time according to the heating condition of the torch, and then turned on after the temperature drops to facilitate heat dissipation.
4. Strengthen precautions for the description of the flashlight on waterproof, shockproof, etc.
5. Keep the inner wall of the lamp cup clean and never wipe it with your hands or hard objects. To eliminate fingerprints on the lens, use a cotton swab dipped in lens cleaner to wipe gently.
6. Do not direct the light of the flashlight into people's eyes. It is super bright and dazzling, so as not to affect the eyesight, especially children.
7. If you do not use the flashlight for a long time (one month or longer), please take out the battery to avoid chemical corrosion.
These simple steps are just a brief introduction to the maintenance skills that can be done when using a strong flashlight in daily life, but what really needs to be done is persistence. Maintenance often depends on accumulation of time, so that the effect can be seen. Secondly, the bright flashlight needs attention when charging. Unscrew the tail cover of the flashlight, take out the battery, and put the battery into the special charging box. (Note that when inserting the battery, the positive and negative poles of the battery must be aligned with the positive and negative poles of the battery box. Otherwise, it cannot be charged.) Insert the two prongs into the power access socket and insert the end of the jack into the charging box jack. When charging, the light on the charger turns red. When the indicator light changes from red to green, it means that the charging is complete. At this time, the battery can be taken out and used. The rechargeable battery needs to be charged for 4 hours after the first use.